Tuesday 9 December 2014

Advent: 9 December

Today has been a fun day as Grandma and Grandad came to visit us! This does mean that most of our time was spent with them rather than doing our activities. Not many photos either, but I thought I'd share this one of my beautiful pickles!
Caleb's surprised by the flash!

Jesse Tree Activity

I had wondered whether I'd have time to do a Passover plate with Zoë to show her some of the foods eaten in the traditional passover meal, but it didn't happen today. I have the foods so will see if we have time tomorrow.

24 Books

We didn't have a new book today as a consequence for some poor behaviour yesterday. :( Looking forward to a new one tomorrow!

Lolly Sticks

We were meant to be colouring in Christmas cards today so that we could give them to Grandma and Grandad to take back to family, but only one was half coloured in before Zoë got distracted by other things! Oh well, I'm sure we'll find time to get some more coloured in...


Jesse Tree Story

Tonight's story was told by Grandad. Up to now the stories have all been pointing to the coming of Jesus, but tonight we added in a special story, that of Joshua and Caleb spying out the land of Canaan (which was promised to Jacob in our story a few days ago). Unfortunately our own little Caleb was too poorly to join in story time as he seems to have caught a gastric bug. Really hoping that it doesn't spread to the rest of us!

Mummy Time

Still no Christmas cards written... :( But I have caught up with this blog and dealt with the sicked on washing! Time for bed now as I'm predicting a busy night... Yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment