Wednesday 10 December 2014

Advent: 10 December

Today has been a sad day in our house, as Caleb is still unwell and has passed his gastric bug onto Zoë. So far Steve and I have escaped being infected... We had an interesting night and day, and I'm now exhausted!
What more does a poorly girl need?!


Jesse Tree Activity

Today's activity was meant to be making a telescope to represent Joshua and Caleb spying out the land, but Zoë was too unwell to do anything crafty. I'm hoping we'll be able to play catch up over the next couple of days whilst we're in the 48 hour quarantine.

24 Books

We did open a book today but didn't read it. :( We'll read Mr Men: The Night Before Christmas soon, when they're ready to enjoy it.


Lolly Sticks

Our activity today was 'Write Christmas Cards' - again we'll catch up soon!

Jesse Tree Story

Zoë perked up when Daddy came home from work and they enjoyed a long bedtime storytime together. Today's story is Joshua and the Israelites enter Jericho - taking the land that God promised to Jacob.

Mummy Time

Yawn... I am shattered today! Lots of washing, changing clothes and cuddles... Fun! But it's now 8.45pm and I'm snuggled on the sofa with my cards and I will write them today. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment