Sunday 14 December 2014

Advent: 13 December

Sorry this is late - we broke down and then I was helping Steve in the kitchen and chatting before going to bed. Time together is so important! Anyway, here it is now...

Jesse Tree Activity

Make bread... oh no, no way! Zoë is much better, but I'm still flaky and tired so decided to indefinitely postpone the bread and watch a Christmassy film instead whilst Steve was at work. It was a very cute freebie from a charity shop called 'O Christmas Tree'.


24 Books

Two books today as Zoë and Caleb both chose one (and I didn't have the heart to disappoint either of them!)


Lolly Sticks

We had planned to decorate our Christmas Tree today but decided it was too much especially as we needed to get ready to go out to some Christmas Nibbles at friends' house. Not sure when the tree will now be done as I'd wanted it to be a family activity?!

Jesse Tree Story

Tonight's story was meant to be David anointed as king, but a late night due to breaking down in the Tesco carpark whilst grabbing some nappies meant no story at all as both Zoë and Caleb were shattered.

Mummy Time

I had the loveliest longest shower! After an illness I find a good hot shower to be one of the best cures - Steve even said I look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment