Friday 30 January 2015

Bless the Lord, O my soul

Sometimes things just happen and they're very special... I noticed this week that the magnet Zoë had chosen to attach a photo of her and her brother to the fridge was a beautiful quote from Romeo and Juliet:
"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." Whilst these two gorgeous children have their moments they certainly do love each other! And as their mother I want to do everything I can to preserve that love and encourage it as they grow up.





Alphabet Verses

We've been learning Psalm 103:1 this week: Bless the Lord, O my soul. It's been interesting trying to explain what our soul is to Zoë! We've enjoyed singing the Matt Redman song too - click here to have a listen!

Mummy Time



Other fun

Caleb has made a friend!

Mummy-daughter date<3

Driving to school!








No comments:

Post a Comment