Sunday 4 January 2015

Advent: 22 December

Our activities continued in the Christmas week but I didn't have any laptop time to write them up, so sorry for the tardiness of these posts!

Today's big adventure was moving Caleb into Zoë's room so that my parents could have the sofa bed which lives in Caleb's room/Steve's study. I had two very excited children:

Jesse Tree Activity

I had planned to do some angel activity with Zoë but the handprints took a long time so we didn't fit it in.

24 Books

No idea of today's book!

Lolly Sticks

Today we started making our handprints out of saltdough. We enjoyed this activity a lot last year, but this year was more interesting as Zoë wanted to 'help' more and I also had to try and get Caleb to unclench his fist to make his handprint.


Jesse Tree Story

What a great point of the Creation to Christmas story to get to - Jesus is born! Zoë knows this story quite well now and enjoyed retelling it with me.

Mummy Time

Steve was out speaking at a Carol Service so my evening was filled with bedtimes, tidying up and a bath. Nothing really spectacular but nicely relaxing at the same time... Oh and in other news Caleb has learnt how to empty the washing machine:

No comments:

Post a Comment