Sunday 4 January 2015

Advent: 23 December

Our 'big' activity today was the arrival of the Tesco delivery - loads of yummy food to get put away.

Jesse Tree Activity

We didn't have a specific activity planned for today other than retelling the nativity story in play and books.

24 Books

My memory has failed me again in remembering what specific book we opened today, but the joy of another book continued!

Lolly Sticks

There's nothing quite like leaving the icing of the Christmas Cake to the last minute!! 

Jesse Tree Story

Tonight we read of the Shepherds' visit to Jesus - what fear and excitement they must have felt that night! Even a rousing rendition of 'Hark the herald angels' doesn't really touch what the choir of angels must have sounded like!

Mummy Time

I had to go and see my GP today to check that my new heart medication is working for me - although it wasn't really 'me time' as I had to take Zoë and Caleb with me too! The doctor was more than happy to check out Zoë who announced that she 'wasn't feeling better' and they discovered that there was a zebra happily living in Zoë's tummy!! The imagination of a 3 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment