Tuesday 17 March 2015

Do not fear

I'm going to cover pretty much the whole of February in this blog post, well, the first three weeks at least! The big highlights of February have included:
- More snow




- Caleb's 1st birthday and the zoo


- Weekend visit to family in North Yorkshire


Alphabet Verses

Do not fear for I am with you. Isaiah 41:10
This has been a great verse to learn as Zoë has just decided she's scared of the dark and of the 'monsters' which live there. Whilst acknowledging her fear we've also been able to encourage her that God is always with her.

Mummy Time



I'm continuing to read through A Mom after God's Own Heart. This is such an encouraging and challenging book and every page has something underlined and highlighted! The quote highlighted in the picture has really challenged me as telling Zoë and Caleb about Jesus should be the main and almost only aim of my day - and I know that sometimes I fall short...



Other fun

Zoë's new mug
Zoë's veil - one of my grandparents' tablecloths!
Teaching Caleb how to draw
Learning to peel a carrot
Caleb enjoying the outdoors





No comments:

Post a Comment